We did a part 1 of this edition, if you missed it you can read it here. Today we will look at another signage & display option that you can consider when looking to promote your business.
If you’re looking for signage that isn’t too costly, easy to install and remove-then Vinyl Decals are a good option. From shop windows to cars, banks, fleet vehicles etc. These simple but effective self-adhesive decals are popular option amongst organisations & there’s a high chance you’ve seen them around e.g a lot of stores change their display signage to promote new seasons or sales.
Below are some quick reasons why you should consider vinyl signage
What can they do for you:
- These self-adhesive stickers can be a great marketing tool to promote your products to potential prospects
- They can be as big and intricate as you want them & also small and simple
- depending on the scale of your image they can be relatively cheap
- You can also get them custom made
- You can put them put them anywhere where’s there’s glass.
- If you don’t have the budget for shop fascia or want something simple, these are a good alternative.
Con; Depending on the scale & detail of your image it may cost more.
You can watch one of our Vinyl Installation tutorials to see how easy it